Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
the personal data you provide to the SM&A DOCTORS ASSOCIATED COMMERCIALISTS are processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, represented in Italy by Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code), as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). In particular, we inform you that:
- the personal data entered by you on the forms of the website www.sommaruga-matrone.it relating to the request for information about the services offered by SM&A DOCTOR ASSOCIATED COMMERCIALISTI, will be processed, also electronically, only by personnel appointed by the Firm itself;
- SM&A DOCTORS COMMERCIALISTI ASSOCIATI may also process your personal data for the sending of informative or promotional material (mailing and newsletter) relating to the study’s activities, without prejudice to the possibility of refusing such use, exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right of opposition pursuant to articles 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, and 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016 with the methods indicated below;
- The provision of data marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, as it is essential for managing the information requested relating to the products and services offered; failure to provide them makes it impossible to interact with SM&A ASSOCIATED COMMERCIALIST DOCTORS;
- In the section work with us you can send your CV which will be managed by authorized internal staff and kept for twelve (12) months;
- Your data will be processed with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Furthermore, the same data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- The subscriber, in his capacity as an interested party in the treatment, can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22 of the EU Regulation, by virtue of which they can request and obtain information about the data concerning them, the purposes and methods of treatment, updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymization and blocking, the data retention period and, finally, oppose the treatment of the same , by sending the relevant request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint / report / appeal to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The interested party can make use, for the exercise of his rights, of natural persons, entities, associations or bodies, conferring, for this purpose, written proxy. The interested party may also be assisted by a trusted person. To know your rights, propose a complaint / report / appeal and always be updated on the legislation on the protection of people with respect to the processing of personal data, the interested party can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, by consulting the website. at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
- The owner of the treatment is SM&A DOCTOR ASSOCIATED COMMERCIALISTS with registered office in via Via Giulio Caccini, 1/00198 – Rome email: email@example.com.